Did you know that swim nappies (including disposables) are not absorbent like regular nappies and are only designed to catch solid poo? The lack of absorbency prevents the swim nappy from swelling up with water and becoming heavy, but just like water can flow into a swim nappy, urine can also pass through.
These Pop-in swim nappy liners are designed to catch the solids. They can be used underneath a Pop-in swim nappy to help make change time a little less messy!
Some swim schools in Australia have additional requirements for babies wearing reusable swim nappies in the pool. They often sell reusable nappies but also ask that another nappy be worn underneath (like a disposable for example) for added protection. This is where the Close swim liner comes in handy, and it can be used over and over again.
The lightweight flexible liner allows the swim nappy to be pulled down and taken off whilst keeping any little accidents safely contained within the liner for stress free change time.
The gentle stretch binding, handy soft side tabs and soft Velcro closure allow for easy changing and removal of the nappy when it is time to get your little one clean and dry.
- S/M - Approximately 4-7kg (0-10 months old).
- Note: Available in two sizes. If also purchasing a Close Pop-In swim nappy please select the liner size in correlation to the swim nappy size.
- This swim nappy liner is designed for use under the Close Pop-in swim nappy (sold separately) and can also be used under similar styles (like the Zoggs Swim Sure range).
- The Pop-in liner makes change-time less messy at the pool or beach.
- Available in 2 sizes, Small/Medium and Large/X-Large.
- Handy soft side tabs allow for easy changing.