Did you know that swim nappies (including disposables) are not absorbent like regular nappies and are only designed to catch solid poo? The lack of absorbency prevents the swim nappy from swelling up with water and becoming heavy, but just like water can flow into a swim nappy, urine can also pass through. This is why we recommend putting them on shortly before getting into the water.
These breathable, lightweight, and reusable swim nappies come in 3 sizes (medium, large and extra-large) and are designed to catch the solids. They can be worn on their own; under a rash suit or under board shorts.
Cost-efficient, they can be washed and reused again and again, saving you money and helping the environment at the same time.
Elastic at the legs and waist and designed with intelligent flash suction technology, these nappies provide leak-free containment for your toddler or baby.
1 x Swim nappy as shown in the first cover photo (no packaging included).
Please choose according to weight as the age guide is a suggestion only.
- Medium (6-9kg) (3 - 9 months old)
- Large (9-12kg) (9 months - 1.5 years)
- Extra Large (12-15kg) (1.5 years - 3 years)
Outer: Polyester (Note: this is not PUL fabric).
Inner: Polyester mesh (a unique weave, making it softer than your average lining).
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Easy to use pull up style (no additional nappy needs to be worn with this product and no additional adjusting required).
- Breathable mesh lining designed to let the liquids pass through but not the solids. It features a unique weave making them softer than your average swim nappy lining.
- Made from a lightweight fabric that won't weigh your baby down in the water.
- Wash once before use.
- Machine wash, on a normal cycle up to 30℃ (cold/warm).
- Do not use biological detergent (detergent that contains enzymes), fabric softeners or bleach.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Line drying is preferred.