You will find many uses for our reusable wet bags and your kids will love them too!
Featuring two zippered; single-layer pockets, this affordable wet bag is available in many modern prints.
A wet bag is a washable, water-resistant fabric bag typically used for carrying damp (not dripping wet) items in them like towels, clothes or cloth nappies.
|Size:||40cm x 70cm|
|Number of layers of PUL fabric:||One|
|Number of pockets:||Two|
|Material:||PUL which is a flexible polyester knit fabric with a breathable waterproof /water-resistant coating applied to it|
Here are some of the common items placed in an extra large wet bag:
- Hang it on a door and use it for dirty clothes or cloth nappies.
- Use it at the beach for damp swimmers or towels.
- Extra storage in small houses; hang it on the back of a bedroom door to store extra clothes, linen or beach gear in (just to name a few ideas).
- Use it as an easy-to-carry day bag for your child's spare clothes and pillow when staying at the grandparent's or baby sitters for the day or night.
- Use it as a dirty clothes storage bag for yourself when traveling.
To view our wet bag washing and drying instructions please click here.