Now with new RPET fabric, made with recycled bottles. Even more sustainable!
Pop-in Baby & Toddler Bibs are one of the most underrated baby accessories. The owner of Totsy Daisy (a parent herself) confidently claims that these are the best and longest-lasting bibs she has ever used on her kids.
The clever waterproof membrane protects baby’s clothes (no unnecessary clothing changes) while the soft fleecy side can quickly soak up any mess or dribble. It comes with a handy fold-up food catcher and is suitable from 6+ months.
Adjustable poppers are fitted on the side (to fit two different neck sizes) to make it easy to put on your little one, watch the video below to see them in action.
Save money by buying good quality bibs once that will last and won't curl up after washing. This cute pattern is also available on other products in the Close pop-in range.
6 months +
100% Recycled Polyester laminate with TPU membrane.
- Reversible design, waterproof on one side to protect baby's clothes, fleece on the other side.
- Ideal for baby-led weaning.
- Two neck size settings for a snug fit as baby grows.
- A handy fold-up food catcher, which makes washing time easy.
- Machine wash, normal cycle up to 40℃.
- Do not use biological detergent (containing enzymes) or fabric softeners.
- Remove solid foods, and scraps before washing for best results.
- Line dry.