How to wash:
- Turn inside out.
- Wash once using detergent before use.
- Machine wash no hotter than 40°C (104F).
- Do not use fabric softeners or vinegar and do not soak.
How to dry:
- To extend the water-resistant life of the bag line drying is preferred in the shade.
- Avoid drying in direct sunlight and dry inside on very hot days.
- Do not iron.
- Note that exposing your bags to very high temperatures may make them delaminate and lose their water-resistant qualities. (Delamination is where the water-resistant layer separates from the fabric).